Pythian Temple, Knights of Pythias, Addison Street, The Addison Condos,
The Pythian Temple in South Philadelphia was moved to the corner of 19th and Addison Streets in 1913 and was once the home of the Knights of Pythias, an organization founded in South Philadelphia by B.G. Collier in 1907. It is now the Addison Condos on the corner of 19th and Addison Avenue, in Philadelphia, PA.
Charles Hardy III (Photographer)
Charles Hardy III
WCU, HIS 601/HON452 Great Migration and Digital Storytelling, Spring 2016.
Courtesy of the Charles Hardy Collection
Charles Hardy III (Photographer), “Pythian Temple,” Goin' North, accessed February 5, 2023, https://goinnorth.org/items/show/597.